THE G3 RIDER GOLF BUGGY
High Performance luxury golf buggy
UK Delivery £95 + VAT
Innovative, agile and more stylish than it’s competitors: The Fairway Rider G3, single seater golf buggy.
Endorsed and used by Eamonn Darcy, Ryder Cup winner 1987 and European Seniors Tour player, our Golf buggy offers a complete solution.
Lasting up to two rounds per charge, the good-looking buggy appeals to members, guests, visitors and societies alike, as it speeds up play with minimal course damage.
For more information or to arrange a visit to our showroom to view a G3 Rider in person, call our sales team on 01925 550 433 or fill out our enquiry form below.
The key features that set the G3 Rider apart from other Golf Buggies and single-seat alternatives:
- Foldable Golf Buggy design for easy storage
- 2-speed drive with reverse
- Front and rear shock absorbers
- Adjustable suspension for extra comfort
- Handles hilly terrain with ease
- 36 hole capacity on a single charge
- Ultra wide 13″ tires for superb grip
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Front storage basket included
A more dynamic and sporty design than similar 4 wheeled models, the G3 Rider is top of the range when it comes to single seat golf buggies.
Quick acceleration and dynamic steering make quick work of any course, comfortably eating up the ground while the robust suspension keeps you comfortable.
Typically providing enough efficiency to get you through 36 holes on a single charge, not only will you look good and enjoy the drive, you won’t have to worry about recharging the buggy halfway through your day.
Approved by the Disabled Golf Society this cart can deal with hilly terrain with ease and can do two rounds of golf off a single charge.
- 1000w, 36V, low noise motor
- Climbing capacity: 25 degree
- Maximum speed: 15km/h
- Maximum load: 250kg
- Transmission: steel chain drive
- Battery: 36v 6pcs of 12V 20 aH
- Recharging time: 8-10 hours
- 13 inch tubeless tyres
- Hydraulic disc brake
- Curtis controller
- Hall effect throttle
- Weight 110kg (including batteries)
- Length 52″ (without bag carrier), width 33″, height 24″ (folded down)