THE G3 RIDER GOLF BUGGY
The Fairway Rider G3 Golf Buggy
Endorsed and used by Eamonn Darcy, Ryder Cup winner 1987 and European Seniors Tour player.
Take to the course in style and comfort with this golf scooter. Its revolutionary design offers a single-seat ride-on buggy that can carry you around quickly. A simple to operate design means that this battery powered golf buggy can help your round with ease. Its foldable design means that it’s easy to transport.
The good-looking buggy appeals to members, guests, visitors and societies alike, as it speeds up play with minimal course damage.
The Disabled Golf Society approved, cart can deal with hilly terrain with ease and can do two rounds of golf off a single charge.
We take telephone credit/debit card payments. Contact us to arrange delivery costs or to find out more.
Find out more today.
- Foldable design for easy golf buggy storage
- 2 speed drive with reverse
- Front and rear shock absorbers
- Eco-friendly golf scooter
- Adjustable suspension for extra comfort
- Handles hilly terrain with ease
- 36 hole capacity on a single charge
- Ultra wide 13″ tires for superb grip
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Front storage basket included
- 1000w, 36V, low noise motor
- Climbing capacity: 25 degree
- Maximum speed: 15km/h
- Maximum load: 250kg
- Transmission: steel chain drive
- Battery: 36v 6pcs of 12V 20 aH
- Recharging time: 6-8 hours
- 13 inch tubeless tyres
- Hydraulic disc brake
- Curtis controller
- Hall effect throttle